Brother Benjamin Franklin's Time Management Tips
- Strive to be authentic - be honest with yourself.
- Favor trusting relationships.
- Always maintain a lifestyle that will maximize your energy.
- Always listen to your biorhythms and organize your plan accordingly.
- Set few priorities and stick to them.
- Turn down things that are not consistent with your priorities.
- Set aside time for focused effort.
- Constantly look for ways of doing things faster and better.
- Learn to build solid processes that run without your attention.
- Learn to spot troubles ahead and find solutions.
- Break your goals into smaller units and handle one task at a time.
- Finish what's important and stop doing what's not worthwhile.
Add a Comment