“Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.” – Alan Watts
“You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle.” – Eckhart Tolle
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
This premium-feel pillow with a shape-retaining insert features the shamrock and the Masonic Square and Compasses. This...
A soft silk touch throw blanket featuring an "invisible" Masonic Square and Compasses on a...
The Doric tie design features a repeating pattern of partially hidden Doric columns and Square/Compasses...
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|