New and fresh but with a philosophical twist.
Whence Come You (tense varies between jurisdictions) t-shirt in black, navy, and dark heather featuring original FraternalTies artwork (meme-inspired).
This t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favourite!
Printed in the USA. Made to order. Please allow 2-7 business days to produce.
• 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton
• Artwork printed using Direct-To-Garment printing
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Did you know that the popular St. Patrick's Day celebration as we know it today...
A blue striped Jacquard-woven necktie with the abbreviation "Ask12B1" woven at regular intervals on the blue background. A...
A distressed Masonic poster artwork printed on a white or black cotton t-shirt. This t-shirt...
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|